Position: IT Support Technician
Location: Tokyo / Yokohama
The IT Systems Administrator is responsible for managing and maintaining our end client's networks. Ensuring client satisfaction and quieting their networks are essential in this position.
Essential duties and responsibilities
The IT Systems Administrator position is a key contributor in the success of managing our client's networks. This is achieved by quickly resolving incidents that our clients open tickets for and by constantly monitoring the alerts generated by our tools to resolve incidents before our clients are aware.
Knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required
To perform this job successfully, the successful candidate must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to work on multiple priorities and/or projects simultaneously.
- Excellent listening and communications skills, both verbal and written in English and Japanese.
- Strong customer relationship skills.
- Organized, detail-oriented and self-motivated.
- Ability to provide and maintain detailed documentation on each job.
- Strong computer skills and the ability to effectively communicate through e-mail and phone.
- Intermediate knowledge of routers, layer 2/3 switches, and other networking devices.
- Background in Microsoft Server Operating Systems, and Networks.
- Advanced knowledge of all Microsoft Workstation Operating Systems- and Applications.
- Ability to remain in contact with the client through to completion or resolution of the incident.
- Problem-solving abilities and ability to meet reasonable deadlines.
- Ability to build positive and collaborative relationships.
- Willingness to develop professionally.
- Ability to work with little supervision.
- Experience with Microsoft Active Directory in a Multi-site environment, domain trusts, and with troubleshooting group policy
- Success in the IT Systems Administrator position will be based on your ability to meet or exceed our client's expectations and by exceeding the SLA (Service Level Agreements) put in place for the various agreements.
Recommended educational, vocational, and working experience:
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) is preferred.
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE) is preferred.
- 2+ years' experience in computer network management is required.
- Experience in managing end client networks is preferred.
- Professional, office environment.
- Working from home (optional)
Job Type: Full-time
Work time: 9:00 - 17:00/Mon-Fri
|Location: Tokyo / Yokohama, Japan
For further information, or a personal interview, please contact us directly
by phone at +81-586-81-7250 or via mail, HERE